Monday, December 2, 2019

Thanksgiving

Over break it was thanksgiving so my family came to my house n we were just hanging out my family was drinking n we were just playing loteria n we ate my mom and grandma made a lot of food  there was left overs tho than there was a soccer game so they went to go watch it n then it was girls upstairs so we were just spilling tea anyways after that we ate again cause we fat 🤯😂  after that my family left n then we watched tv n went asleep it was a fun night!.   The food was good we had ham n turkey n pasta mashed potatoes I forgot what else we had but we had more stuff. At one point me and my grandma put my brother to sleep nd we were playing around n laughing then we farted n I got it on video n We couldn’t stop laughing. My phone was connected to the tv n I played a funny video n they were like wt* n they started laughing n I opened the door n I started laughing n then they just changed it my step dad was all mad like he can’t take a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment