Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Scariest Day of my life

The scariest day of my life was when I went to six flags for the first ever time and the only reason I was scared is because it was my first time and I was little I was like 8 and the rides back then they were scary for me. And for the first ride I went on was Superman and it was fun I wasn’t even scary and so then we went on a couple more and after we ate and we waited for our food to go down. So then we went on a other ride and I felt nauseous and my stomach hurt and so then I was so scared about em throwing up BUT......... I did not throw up but then we went on a other ride and I needed to go to the bathroom really bad and my stomach was still hurting so I almost Peed and pooped in  my pants BUT..... I didn’t so I waited and then I ran to the bathroom AND OMGGG LET ME TELL YOU I FELT SO RELIEVED AFTER THAT!!!!...  and then we went on a couple more but I felt better and I was ok so then after we went on more rides we went home and it was late and far from my house so then I just got home and showered and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment